How To


Municipal Election

A municipal election will be held for the election of Reeve and odd numbered division council members on Wednesday, November 13th, 2024.

To find out more information on running for municipal office, the nomination process, campaigning and nomination and candidacy tips, please click here

Make Payments

Payment Options

By Mail (make cheques payable to RM of Milton No. 292)

  • Box 70 Marengo, SK  S0L 2K0
  • Payment must be received at the office on or before the due date. Post-dated cheques are accepted.


  • Payments can be made in person by cheque or cash

Online Payments

  • Online payments can be made through most financial institutions by setting up the “RM of Milton No. 292 (SK) Taxes” as a payee. When the system requests your account number please enter details as follows:
    Tax Payment: Enter account number as “TAXPMT”
    Utility Payment: Enter account number as “UTLPMT”
    Swimming Fee Payment: Enter account number as “SWMPMT”                                                                                                                                                                  For other payments please notify us of how to apply payment if you are using an existing account.
    Please contact the municipal office if you require any assistance.

Pre-Authorized Payments

  • Pre-authorized payments can be set up between a property owner and the municipality. A set amount will be deducted from the property owner’s account on the 15th of each month. If you would like more information regarding pre-authorized payments, please contact the municipal office.

Interac E-Transfer

  • While logged into your online banking profile, send e-Transfer to
    No security question is needed the RM is registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit.
    In the message area you can enter other details, such as account number or roll number that you paying, or if its for taxes, utilities, or swimming fees. If the name on the account that you are sending the funds from is different from the name that we have on file you should enter the name we have on file here, so we may apply the payment to the correct account.

Apply for A Subdivision

Getting a subdivision requires the services of a professional surveyor

Click here for a step-by-step Subdivision guide.

File a Bylaw Complaint

Fill out the complaint form and return it to the office in person, by mail, fax, or email.

Bylaw Complaint Form

Report Suspicious Activity 310-RCMP

Emergency Call 9-1-1